As an Airbnb host, you want your guests to feel welcome and comfortable. Providing the right amenities is essential for creating a great guest experience! In this article, we will break down the Airbnb bedroom essentials you need to ensure visitors have a pleasant stay.
For more information, check out this Airbnb furnishing checklist.
Best Airbnb bed frame:
There are a few key things to keep in mind when choosing a bed for your guest bedroom:
- Consider the size of the bed. You’ll want to ensure it’s big enough for your guests to be comfortable but not so big that it takes up too much space in the room.
- Think about the style of the bed. If you’re going for a more traditional look, you might want a metal or wood frame bed. If you’re going for a more modern look, you might want a platform bed or futon.
- Think about your budget. You’ll want to find an affordable bed that also looks and feels good.
- Keep in mind the type of mattress you want.
Make sure the bed is comfortable. Choosing an Airbnb bed is an extremely important decision. Your guests will be spending a lot of time in their room, so they should be comfortable while they’re there.
Best Airbnb bed sheets:
1. Look for high-quality bedsheets. The better the quality, the more comfortable your guests will be.
2. Make sure the bed sheets fit your Airbnb mattress perfectly. There should be no gaps or wrinkles.
3. Choose bed sheets in a neutral color scheme that will blend in with any decor.
4. Opt for bedsheets made from breathable fabrics like cotton or linen to keep your guests cool and comfortable throughout the night.
5. Consider adding extra pillows and blankets to your Airbnb guest bedroom for comfort and convenience.
Things to remember when choosing pillows:
The wrong pillow can disrupt your sleep and cause discomfort. You’ll also want to ensure the pillow is the right size for the guest’s height. A pillow that is too tall or too short can also lead to neck pain and disrupt sleep. Finally, choose a hypoallergenic pillow, and dust mite resistant to ensure your guests with allergies or sensitivities can enjoy a restful stay.
Best Quilt or Comforter for Airbnb Bedroom
Think about your area’s climate and what will be comfortable for your guests. A lightweight quilt or comforter may be best if you live in a warm region. Conversely, a heavier quilt or comforter may be necessary if you live in a cooler climate.
Another thing to keep in mind is the size of your bed. Measure your bed before ordering a quilt or comforter to get the perfect fit. Additionally, consider any special requests or needs that your guests may have. For instance, if you have guests with allergies, choose a hypoallergenic option.
Finally, remember style!
Choose a quilt or comforter that fits the overall aesthetic of your Airbnb guest bedroom. This will help create a cohesive and inviting space for your guests.
Best Airbnb bed mattress:
Consider these factors when choosing a bed mattress for your Airbnb:
- You’ll want to select a comfortable mattress that will provide a good night’s sleep for your guests. There are a variety of mattresses on the market, so take some time to research which one will best suit your needs.
- You’ll want to consider the size of the mattress. Make sure it will fit in the space you have available and that it will be comfortable for your guests.
- You’ll want to think about the price.
There are various prices for mattresses, so find one that fits your budget. Finally, you’ll want to ensure the mattress has a warranty. This will ensure that if there are any problems with the mattress, you can get it replaced or repaired.
Choose curtains that are easy to open and close. Your guests will likely be coming in and out of the room at all hours of the day and night, so it’s important to make sure they can easily control the light coming into the room.
-Make sure the curtains are made of durable material.
-Think about privacy when choosing your curtains. If you’re located in a busy area, consider choosing curtains that provide more privacy for your guests.
-Finally, consider the overall aesthetic of your Airbnb guest bedroom when choosing curtains. You want to create an inviting space for your guests, so make sure the curtains you choose complement the rest of the room’s décor.
Best Airbnb Smoke alarm:
Choosing an Airbnb smoke alarm requires a few considerations.
First and foremost, you’ll want to ensure that the alarm is UL-certified. This certification means that the alarm has been tested and proven to meet strict safety standards.
Next, you’ll want to consider the size of the unit. Some alarms are designed for smaller spaces, while others are better suited for larger rooms. If you’re not sure which size is right for your needs, it’s always best to err on the side of caution and choose a larger unit.
Finally, you’ll want to consider where to place the alarm. Some models come with mounting hardware so they can be easily installed on walls or ceilings. Others are designed to sit on a nightstand or dresser top. Consider your needs and choose an alarm that will be both effective and convenient for your space.
Best Airbnb Alarm clock:
- Consider the style of the room. An alarm clock that is too modern or out of place can be a turn-off for guests.
- Think about function. A loud, obnoxious alarm clock will not make anyone’s stay more enjoyable. Choose an alarm clock with features that will be useful for your guests, such as a snooze button or an automatic shut-off.
- Remember batteries!
Many alarm clocks require batteries, so have some on hand. Lastly, take into consideration the price. An expensive alarm clock is not necessary, but it is important to find one that fits your budget.
A guest bedroom should feel like a home away from home for your Airbnb guests. With the right essentials, you can give them all of the comforts they need to have an enjoyable and comfortable stay. From creating a cozy atmosphere with bedding and lighting to providing amenities such as coffee and toiletries, if you follow these tips, your Airbnb guest bedroom will be one that they will remember for a long time.