The Services also allow individuals and businesses to create and post user content (“Content”), including Offers and Deals, viewable by other users and the public. Users should not post any Content that is private. 10XBNB is not responsible for Content.
1. Who controls your information?
Information provided to or gathered by Company is controlled by:
2055 Limestone Rd STE 200-C,
Wilmington, DE 19808
2. What types of information do we collect?
Over the past twelve (12) months we collect or have collected the following categories of information about you and other users of the Services:
• Information You Provide. We collect information from you and about you and your transactions and other interactions with us. This may include when you use the Services, including as part of registering a user account, posting Content, making a purchase, or sign up for our email list. For example, users may be asked to provide a user ID, password, first and last name, email address, birth date, and phone number. Some of this information may constitute identifiers, such as your name, and/or protected class information, such as your gender and age. If you use the Services to make a purchase, we may need to collect information including your credit card information.
• Content You Make Public. We collect information from you that you voluntarily post to the Services for public display, such as your Content, which may include posts, comments, photos, videos, and text. Once you make information public, neither you nor Company can control how it may be copied, shared, or used by third parties, even if you and/or Company later delete such information, so carefully consider what information you choose to make public.
• Transaction and Payment Information.
• Commercial Information. We may collect information relating to the interests and activities of users, including relating to purchasing tendencies and order history, and information about friends who refer you or whom you have referred.
• Device/Internet Connection Information. When you use the Services, we automatically gather information made available by your device, web browser, and internet service provider, depending on your settings for each. For example, we may collect information about your hardware and software, namely, your device model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level, and time zone. We may also collect information related to any social media accounts that you link to the Services and from any of Company’s partners that integrate with the Services through API. For more information, you should visit those Third-Party Platforms’ respective privacy policies.
• Internet Activity Information. When you interact with the Services, we may collect information about your server logs, access dates and times, operating system, browser type, IP address, languages, clicks, views, engagements, search terms, or pages viewed, time spent on pages, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with a particular website, application, or advertisement, including the Services.
• Protected Class Information. You may be asked to provide information about age to confirm your eligibility to use the Services.
• Location Information. We collect information about where you are located, both generally and at the time you access the Services, such as your state/province, city, or neighborhood, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile or other devices used to access the Services.
• Other Information. From time to time, we may collect other information from you, such as when you make a claim for a prize pursuant to a contest or other promotion, when you request assistance through our customer service department, or when you voluntarily subscribe to promotions, reminders, or newsletters.
• Inference Information. We may also create new information about you by drawing inferences from the information identified in the categories listed above, such as a profile reflecting your preferences or trends.
3. How and when do we collect information about you?
Company gathers information about you through the following sources and means:
• When You Provide Information Through the Services. Company collects information when users voluntarily enter or upload it while using the Services, including when you post a deal, upload your Content, make a purchase, create an account, sign up for emails, or save account or payment preferences.
• Through Your Communications. Company may collect information from you outside of your use of the Services, such as if you email us (or respond to a communication) or communicate with us over social media. Information collected outside your use of the Services may be combined with information collected through your use of the Services.
6. Do we sell your information to others?
No, Company does not sell your personal information.
7. How do we protect your information?
Company employs technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal and commercial information, or other communications, will always remain secure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Never share your login credentials or password with anyone else and notify us as soon as possible if you believe your account security has been breached.
8. How long do we keep your information?
9. Do we transfer your information to a different country?
Your connection to the Service will be through and to servers located in the United States, and all information you provide will be processed and maintained in web servers and internal systems located within the United States.
10. What are your rights when it comes to accessing, correcting, or deleting your information, and how can you exercise them?
Under certain privacy legislation, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) or analogous laws, if they apply to you, you may request to correct, amend, access, or delete information. These requests can be made by contacting us through our Privacy Request Form, by emailing privacy@10XBNB.com
or by contacting us as outlined in Section 16. To protect your privacy, we may take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting your request. We may also take steps to verify any authorized agent making a request on your behalf. If such privacy legislation applies to you:
• Access and Correction: You have the right to access and correct information.
• Disclosure: You have the right to request that we disclose the following to you: the categories of information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which the information is collected; the business or commercial purpose for collecting the information; the categories of third parties with whom we share the information; and the specific pieces of information that we have collected about you.
• Opt-Out: You have the right to opt out of certain privacy practices, including the sale of your information if any.
• Deletion: You have the right to request deletion of your information, subject to applicable laws. Please note that if you share information with other users or post it publicly, we will not be able to delete such third-party access to your information.
• Restriction of Processing: You have the right to restriction of processing of information, so that respective data will be marked and only be processed for certain purposes.
• Data Portability: You have the right to receive the information concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another entity without hindrance from us.
• Objections: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, regarding the processing of your information. If your information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of information for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
• Withdraw Consent: If you have declared your consent for any information processing activities, and you can withdraw this consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal.
• No Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for making a privacy request or asserting privacy rights.
• Complaints: You may lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.
• California Shine the Light: Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide information to the Services may request certain information regarding our disclosure of information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
11. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
12. How do we protect the privacy of children?
Company does not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. Because we do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties. We have designed this policy in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
13. How can you opt-out from marketing communications?
14. Do we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) Signals?
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked. Company does not currently respond to DNT requests.
You can contact us at privacy@10XBNB.com
. If you contact us, your information may be collected and stored and, if needed, relayed to third parties for the purposes of processing your request.
Last Updated: February 27th, 2022